Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1951 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith Touring Limousine with Coachwork by HooperThis 1951 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith Touring Limousine with Coachwork by Hooper is a very original and honest example that\'s been patiently awaiting straightforward restoration. Yellow and black with brown interior. RHD. Chassis #WLE26 runs and drives but could use cosmetics. Straight body and good door fit. This Silver Wraith with its handsome Hooper body is not to be overlooked.Chassis no. WLE26
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door