GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present is one of a kind 1952 Chevy pickup for your consideration! This 52 comes in a really cool looking multi-color paint job that is true to the truck as it was a gas station work truck that was repaint many times over the years. Power this bad ride is a cammed 350 V8 paired to a smooth-shifting automatic transmission. this truck was built on an S-10 frame and comes with working heat, A/C, radio, and much more. So if you are in the market for a cool-looking classic that drives and has everything a new car has this truck is for you!
Please call or email us for more information.
The 1948-1953 Chevrolet Series 3100 half-ton pickups benefited from a redesign that took Chevy trucks into a new era of comfort, convenience, and style.
Chevy's restyled "Advance-Design" trucks were introduced in 1947, well ahead of its first new postwar cars, and little changed in appearance through 1953. The basic intent was to provide more room and comfort for occupants.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door