Car starts, runs, idles, drives & stops great. Tons of torque at low RPMs.
All steel. Laid-back A-pillars. Leaned-forward B-pillars. Longer '40 Ford sedan doors.
Almost all mechanicals new and/or entirely rebuilt 2017. Entirely new complete drivetrain and ignition. Almost all new suspension and brakes. 2,000 miles since rebuild.
Stroked blown SBC roller motor. 383, Howards hydraulic roller cam, Weiand blower, AFR heads, fully forged rotating assembly, MSD electronic ignition.
TH400 Transmission with built-to-order custom torque converter.
MII front end. 9" Ford rear. Power brakes with discs in front.
Vintage Air AC and heat.
$60,000 OBO. Call if interested. I will not respond to texts. 402-639-four-seven-seven-five
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door