390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
Finished in Lemon Twist Yellow this matching-numbers engine and transmission were inspected and certified by Galen Govier. It is an original well-maintained and preserved Superbird showing just over 21000 original miles.
It has its original 440ci 6-barrel engine A833 4-speed manual transmission and 3.54:1 Sure-Grip heavy-duty 9-3/4 Dana 80 differential and Fender Tag all confirmed by the Govier visual inspection. It even comes equipped with a Dana Rear End, Rally Wheels, AM/FM Radio, and Leather upholstery.
The inspections come with this car. The premium trim vinyl bucket seats charcoal and black interior pistol-grip shifter and the Hi-Impact Lemon Twist Yellow paint all make this very rare a very desirable matching-number winged warrior that is a testament to the end of an era when cars were the muscle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door