1929 Chevrolet Street Rod. This is a real 29 Chevy with all steel body, fenders and aprons. I built this car 5 years ago and have a complete build sheet for it. Coil overs on all four corners. Flaming river column and rack. A/C and heat, power drivers seat, imitation leather seats. Everything was new when I built it except the sheet metal. Chevy 305 engine puts out over 300 hp 350 trans with 1000 rpm converter, Ford 8.5 rear end. Complete new wood kit.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door