Lemon Twist ( yellow )
472 Hemi with dual Quads (NOM)
Five speed Keister trans
All restoration work was performed by Roseville Chrysler Jeep
Parts supplied by Roseville Chrysler Jeep
Cuda was bought in 2007 and finished in 2010 for Autorama
Cuda won first place in its class ( altered restored Chrysler First Place )
Cuda has 967 miles since build
Roseville Chrysler used the Cuda as a display in there parts department
Article that was in the paper about the Cuda
Restoration photos and receipts included Cuda cost $125,000 to build
Nut and bolt restoration. No expense sparred. Pictures don't do this car justice
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door