AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1970 Pontiac GTO Convertible (Springfield, IL) $59,900 obo You are looking at one of the nicest GTO's on the market. The beautiful Atoll blue paint scheme is nothing short of breath taking as it flows seamlessly into an immaculate white vinyl interior. Powered by the number's matching 400cu v8 that has been bored out .30 over and it is paired with an automatic transmission with an aggressive shift kit. This vehicle is absolutely loaded, options include but are not limited to P/s, P/b, P/t, am/fm, heat, hood tach, 355 Posi rear, front and rear spoilers, mild cam, newer tires, dual exhaust, updated suspension, and new wheel bearings. This Pontiac is extremely reliable and it shows no sign of slowing down. Everything this vehicle has needed over the 20 year period that its been owned it has gotten. The undercarriage and engine bay are extremely clean as you would expect from a show winner. This rust-less beauty has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life, some records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Eugene a call at 217-652-6673
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door