VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This is one fun little boatail fliver - chassis, 6 cylinder engine , 3 speed transmission, steering wheel, wire wheels are all 1932 Plymouth. The metal boatail body is all hand built. In the 20's and 30's they called these individuals concept cars flivers. Great for parades, back road touring and definitely a conversation piece. Its Bumble bee stinger yellow with red wires and wide whitewalls. It's fun to drive, runs and drives great. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Plymouth Dash & Gauges
Dual Wind Wings
Rear Mount Spare
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door