Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR FLORIDA SHOWROOM WITH FREE SHIPPING!!1600cc Engine. 15 Front & Rear Wheels. 4 Speed Manual. AM/FM Radio. Black Vinyl Interior. Blue Exterior. Breaker Points Type Ignition.Center Console. Chrome Fan ShroudCooper Cobra Radial G/T Tires. Cragar SS Wheels. Degreed Timing Pulley. Dual Mirrors. EMPI Carb.Front Brakes Disc & Rear Brakes Drum. Front Bucket Seats. Front Tire Size: P215-60R-15. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Ocean Themed Exterior Custom Paint.Rear Tire Size: P275/60R15. Removable Top. Roll Bar. Seat Belts. Stewart Warner Gauge Cluster. Stock Coil. Stock Intake. Teardrop Chrome Headlights. Visit Hanksters online at www.hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note:FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door