VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
In the 30's elegant custom Packards with pontoon fenders were built and owned by Clark Gable; Gary Cooper and many other prominent movie icons. This is the result of a 3 year build in 2008 by Bayliff Custom Automotive. Only the finest in engineering, materials and craftsmanship employed in this stunning Darren styled Packard. Built on a modern chassis with all the favored creative comforts from full power to air conditioning. Powered by a 325 HP 350 Chevy V8 shrouded in V12 style faux heads and manifolds. Frame is custom built featuring Lincoln front suspension and steering with Ford rear suspension. Clad in Lipstick red and 2 tone leather interior. This stunning styled Darren Packard is a true show stopper. A fantastic pleasure to drive. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
V12 Packard Style Heads and Manifolds
30's Style Floor Shifter
16" Chrome Wire Wheels
Diamond Black Radial Tires
Tan Harts Cloth Top
6 Way Power Seats
Packard Style Banjo Steering Wheel.
6 Large Gauges
Leather Boot Cover
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door