Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1969 Jaguar XKE Series II Roadster with Matching Numbers to RestoreThis 1969 Jaguar XKE Series II Roadster is the ideal matching numbers restoration candidate. Currently in primer with black interior. This E-Type is just out of long term ownership and storage. The motor is turning freely but not running as it has been sitting off the road for quite some time. A wonderful opportunity to own an iconic E-Type roadster at a bargain price. Price: $39,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door