1962 Ford Falcon 2 door station wagon. 6 cylinder 3 speed on the coloum runs and drive. has rust as you can see in the pictures. at least you can drive it around while working on it. has some new parts. brake lines plus a few other things. 14 inch tires. battery light stays on. someone has put in floor pans and did a very poor job. great project car that you can drive around. I bought it drive but other thing have come up that need more attention. the price may sound high, but look around 2 door station wagon ready to go.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door