American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1955 CHEVROLET 3100 PICK UP This 1955 Chevrolet 3100 has been recently professionally restored and upgraded for comfort, appearance and performance. A proven class award winner at the 2019 Grand National Roadster Show. The glistening Corvette red exterior retains the classic original lines and looks and upgraded with new glistening chrome accents and polished aluminum wheels wrapped with Michelin tires. The power is now a reliable Chevrolet 383ci stroker V-8 fitted with an Edelbrock carburetor, HEI ignition, Sanderson headers, and chrome and billet accessories. The chassis has been improved with power rack and pinion and a Ford rear end. The exquisite interior is finished with I-Did-It steering, C/D radio, Dakota dash, air conditioning, heater, power windows, power door locks, padded dash, tan leather and tweed seating and custom oak wood accents throughout. Power brakes (discs in front; drums on rear). The rear bed is oak with stainless steel rails over a new stainless steel fuel tank. Extensive additional unique and deluxe features abound in this quality build. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door