Beautiful 68 AMC Ambassador! Calcutta Russet color, 4 door sedan. 115,00 miles. 43k in restoration of both interior and exterior between '99 and 2002. Rebuilt engine,carburetor, brakes and air conditioning. 200HP Typhoon 290, V8.Power steering and brakes. Bought by my late husbands father new in June 1968, and then kept by my husband. After he passed away 3 years ago the car sat in my garage gathering dust. Time for it to find a new home, so I had it gone over by a great mechanic, who describes it now as running like a top! Records can be provided as to all restoration work done. The car has been professionally washed and hand buffed and is ready to go make some memories with a new owner who can appreciate this classic AMC. More pics and a video are available upon request!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door