Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1924 Buick Model 24-4-35 Touring CarThis 1924 Buick Model 24-4-35 Five Passenger Touring Car wears a nice older restoration and is ready to drive and show. Green with black interior and top. The car drives well with its strong running 4-cylinder engine and is ready to enjoy. It was restored about 10 years ago and is very solid and straight. Nice paint, chrome, and a clean interior. The restoration has held up very nicely. A rare find and offered at an absolute bargain price. Price: $17500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door