GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The namesake Cutlass by Oldsmobile had a long run from 1961-1999. In its introduction it was the smallest model and morphed from there to a body on frame variant. The word Cutlass was a type of Sword which was common during the the age of Sail. The second generation of Cutlass or the F-85 was built from 1964-1967 with some slight face lifts with in that time. It shared the Chevelle platform with Chevrolet and for the first time saw sales increases throughout that time frame. This particular stunning example is museum worthy traveling what we believe is just over 46,000 miles from new. Same family ownership until last year, we think that the car has had one re-spray but everything else appears to be original including the interior, convertible top, chrome, engine etc... The car comes with original dealer pamphlet, owners manual, original bill of sale, loan paperwork, and a lot of service dating back with mileage to back up our claims. The cars hub caps were changed out for the faux wires but have the originals as well as the service manual. The engine starts perfectly and this car goes down the road like a new car. The car has spent the last year in a private collection with exceptional care. This car deserves to go to a excellent home that can appreciate a near perfect time-capsule with paperwork.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door