500 East Highway 12
This 1977 GMC Sierra is powered by a 350ci V8 engine and has an automatic transmission. Features include fully functional air conditioning, cruise control, radio and dual fuel tank setup. The trailer tow package includes an electric brake controller under the dash. This truck is finished in the original bright yellow with white accent band and rides on factory Rally wheels with newer tires and added side steps for ease of entry. It retains all the original cloth bench seats and carpet floors. This Sierra has been garage-kept and never driven in winter weather. 75,557 miles (title reads exempt).
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door