702 N 1st St.
This original Bolero Red with original Red interior 1967 Chevy Camaro Convertible is powered by a great running 350 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disk brakes Super Sport hood SS emblems White Convertible Top Am FM digital radio Dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of American Racing Rims with RWL tires. This Super solid original Code R-1 Bolero red with 741 Z Red standard interior car looks amazing inside and out. Its exterior paint is older but still looks excellent with a great shine on a laser straight body. Its red interior also looks great. It runs and drives great down the road and is ready to jump in and enter in your next hometown parade! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door