Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1968 Porsche 911 Soft-Window Targa Short Wheel-base is an excellent original car ready for straightforward recommissioning. Red with tan interior. The engine in the car is a 67 911S engine and it comes accompanied by it's dismantled original engine in a box. The car runs and drives but is ready for easy refurbishment at this point. This SWB Soft-Window Targa is an extremely rare find with a lot of potential . A great buy for only $67,500 $57,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door