790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very sharp and recently built 1957 Chevy 210 2 door. It has a 383 Stroker motor 375 HP from Summit that has been Blueprinted with paperwork. It has Aluminum Heads and Serpentine belt system along with Griffin Aluminum Radiator with dual electric fans to keep car running cool. It has headers with Flowmaster mufflers that sounds great. It has 3853 miles on it so it has been road tested. The transmission is a Turbo 400 that shifts out good. It has Foose chrome wheels with new tires. The paint was just completed and done by a professional. It is slick. All the chrome trim has been polished and buffed and the bumpers look new. The rear is a Ford 9 inch with posi traction. It has power steering and power 4 wheel disc brakes. All the glass is good and side glass is tinted as you can see. The Vintage A/C is brand new and works great. The interior looks very good as well. It has a Dakota Digital Dash and all the gauges work like they should. It has chrome tilt column with Chevy Retro radio. The trunk looks good and equipped with a spare and jack. Underside of car is nice and clean with no rust issues. This is a very sharp 55 Chevy built right. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1985 Chevy Square Body Crate 350 Fresh Build LOOK
1984 GMC Jimmy Sierra SUPER NICE Crate 350 Cold AC
1955 Chevy Bel Air Post 383 Stroker A/C P/S P/B
1932 Ford Roadster Be Bops Fiberglass Body NICE!!
1992 Chevy Silverado True ZZ 430 HP Engine LOOK
1934 Pontiac Sedan 350 V8 700R4 Trans P/S P/B A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door