East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#039 1961 Chevrolet Impala
Painted Purple Metal flake this car is straight and beautiful. All the trim looks nice, dual outside mirrors, door handles, rear window chrome, rear tail lights, grill and head light trim all look new. The front and rear bumpers are like new. Window felt and rubber look new. All the glass is like new. Chrome rims with baby moons, dual exhaust. This is an eye catcher.
All red interior with the exception of White head liner and sun visors. There are bucket seats in front with a custom center console. The back seat is all custom and all covered in new Red Velour. The door panels and arm rest front and rear covered in Red vinyl and looks beautiful. Red dash pad, the dash is painted Red also to match the interior. Package tray covered in Red velour with 2 speakers. A Red and Black GT Grant steering wheel, SunPro gauges mounted under the dash with Oil, Volts, Water. AM radio in the dash. SunPro Tach mounted on steering column, Vintage Heat and Air, Automatic on column. Nice inside.
A 327 engine with a 350 Transmission, headers, chrome air cleaner, Holley carb. Power steering, newer style power booster and master cylinder. Newer belts and hoses. Chevrolet Logo valve covers. Runs and handles good. Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door