2158 Union Place Suite C
Simi Valley, CA
Simi Valley , CA
One sweet 41 Chevy! This beauty has a nice running dressed and detailed small block V8 with a polished intake, Edelbrock carburetor, HEI ignition, Aluminum radiator, electric fan, dual exhaust, updated Camaro Front clip and suspension, backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission and 10 Bolt differential. The looks are there as well with a deep Burgundy paint finish, excellent bright work, Chrome 15 inch American Racing Wheels, Simple and clean Black vinyl bucket seats with 3 point safety belts, comfortable back seats for the kids or grand kids, custom Auto Meter Gauges, tilt steering wheel and Custom Autosound Stereo! Ready for another 78 years of enjoyment!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door