This custom restored 1968 Chevrolet C-10 step side classic has been completely upgraded. It sports a stunning two-toned copper brown and cream paint job. Powered by a small block 350 with a 700R4 transmission this C-10 has a nice rumble along with a set of 373:1 gears to make for a great daily driver. The interior comes with a matching copper brown and cream leather set of bucket seats, door panels, and headliner to complete its exterior. The Pioneer radio with Merlin Audio gives this truck the perfect sound for those weekend cruises. This beauty rolls on a set of 20' American Eagle Rims. The bed cover is equipped with shocks to allow it to open and close with ease but once opened showcases a beautifully restored wood paneling. A few other upgrades include Vintage Air AC, BM ratcheting shifter, chrome pedal covers and much more! This is a great find at an even better price! For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door