702 N 1st St.
This 1969 Chevelle Malibu is a beautiful car inside and out and is powered by a freshly built 454 4bb V8 engine that the previous owner said came out of a 1971 Chevelle LS5. It had been bored with flat top pistons new bearings rings and heads It has a a comp cam 552-555 and is mated to a 1963 Corvette M20 4 speed that has also been rebuilt. Its rear end has had new 355 gears installed with all new axles and bearings. It was just recently restored in the last year with a nice black paint job laid out over a super straight body. It also has a striking red bucket seat interior that has all been restored as well. If you are looking for a super clean Chevelle with a great stance color combo and look this is it. It has had all new chrome stainless rubbers felts dual exhaust front disc brakes and is riding on a nice set of US mag Rims with new tires. This car will set you right back in your seat and is guaranteed to put a smile on your face! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door