Gashole Garage LLC
1550 Corona Dr
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lake Havasu City , AZ
1967 Chevrolet El Camino,
The restoration on this car is amazing. We have done a complete restoration using complete numbers matching running gear from a 1967 corvette. This California car has no rust and now resides in Arizona where it received its restoration.
It features a
327 cid 350 hp engine
Colse Ratio M21 4sp
12 bolt posi-traction rear end
Front disc brakes
The motor has (0) miles, it has been completely gone through. Also has thumper cam, 479in intake valve, .465 exhaust valve, roller rocker, springs, pro-gear drive, everything in the motor is new. Replaced factory air with Classic Air. The under carriage is as nice as the body, new 2.5 exhaust system and headers from Jegs, new period correct stereo, with matching kick panel speakers, blue tooth. Theres way too much to list all receipts go with sale.
This car was built by Gashole Garage, Lake Havasu City AZ, which has over 150 years of combined experience building Hot Rods
Chevrolet El Camino is a coup utility vehicle that was produced by Chevrolet between 195960 and 19641987. Unlike a pickup truck, the El Camino was adapted from a two-door station wagon platform that integrated the cab and cargo bed into the body.
The 1967 El Camino followed the Chevelle's styling facelift with a new grille, front bumper, and trim. Air shocks remained standard equipment on the El Camino, allowing the driver to compensate for a load. The 1967 model year also brought the collapsible steering column and options of disc brakes.
For more info please contact Rob Webb at 208-416-1515
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door