Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1965 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, side pipes, big block 396 matching numbers, 4 speed manual transmission, White Convertible Top, Red paint condition on a scale of 1-10 is a 6.5. Great Interior. It ran perfect the whole way no overheating Absolutely no issues. Unbelievable for a car that is 52 years old. bought it from a retired aircraft mechanic from American Airlines. He did all of the mechanical work on the car. But you can drive this car anywhere. Excellent daily driver.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door