Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Highly Original 1953 Jaguar XK120 Roadster with Matching NumbersThis 1953 Jaguar XK120 Roadster is an excellent original example with matching numbers. Red with black interior and soft-top, this XK120 is full of integrity and ready for straightforward restoration. A rust free car just out of long term ownership and storage. It's been sitting off there road for several years and Is not currently running. A fantastic project with a lot of potential that's nothing but solid, straight, and honest. With a nice and straight body, this is the ideal restoration candidate. A highly sought-after and collectible classic Jaguar.Matching numbersHighly original Rust freeDesirable and collectible XK120 Roadster The ideal restoration candidate Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door