Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1972 Dodge Challenger Restomod. This amazing Challenger has less than 1000 miles on it since a full no expense spared rotisserie restoration and it looks great, It is finished in beautiful Hemi Orange metallic paint accented by a fresh Black interior. Under the hood lies a fully built 440CI V8 engine with dual four barrel carburetors mated to a 4 speed manual transmission with Hurst pistol grip shifter and a sure grip rear end. Our Challenger sounds incredible but runs and drives even better! The body and paint are extremely well done and the undercarrige is incredibly clean. The 440CI Big Block engine is freshly rebuilt with all new internals, high performance aluminum heads, aluminum shaft mount roller rockers and Comp cam. This Mopar is very well equipped and features power steering, power 4 wheel disc brakes, ice cold Vintage air conditioning, Hotchkis unibody subframe connectors, 8 core aluminum radiator, March serpintine pully system, Alpine stereo, and 17in Rev wheels wrapped in Good Year Eagle GT radial tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door