Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1951 Bentley Park Ward Coupe RHDThis 1951 Bentley Park Ward Coupe RHD is an absolutely lovely car wearing a quality older restoration that has held up very well over the years. Grey and burgundy with grey connolly hides. This fixed-head-coupe is Design no 147. Park Ward made only 34 examples of this design. Structurally solid with excellent door-fit, chassis B398MD is a straight and clean example just out of long-term 40 year ownership. Mechanically superb, the coupe fires right up and runs strong and quiet. The older paint job still shows very nicely as does the chrome and interior wood. A very good car that exudes honesty and integrity. This Bentley has clearly been loved and cared for throughout its lifetime and it shows. A great addition to any collection and a fantastic car to drive and be seen in. Price: $79,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door