Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1967 Shelby GT 500 is an investment grade rotisserie restoration with a numbers matching 428 dual quad engine. With top loader date coded correct 4-speed, this fully documented magnificent machine was a 2 year restoration by Monroe Withers in North Carolina. Original California car with matching number Ford 9 inch rear end. Stunning paint change to Guardsman Blue with white strips from original Lime Green, and the original C-6 automatic was replaced with 4 speed top loader so you can drive it like it’s live. This stunning classic is listed in the Shelby Register, is show quality all around, and is ready for a new stable. Offered at $245,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1941 Willys Show Car Ram Jet 502 600 HP
1957 Chevy Bel Air 210 Post Frame Off Break In Mi
1989 Corvette L98 Stunning Red Interior
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Stunning Build
1940 Ford Opera Coupe All Steel STUNNING Classic
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door