Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a 1969 Cutlass convertible project car, has original 350 V8 engine that has been rebuilt, has New turbo 400 automatic,12 bolt rear end, power steering, power brakes front disk, Alum. radiator with electric fans, new front suspension and new parts for rear suspension,also had new 1/4s already put on,
new exhaust,tires,wheels,interior, have bows for top, thousands of dollars in parts go with car,runs strong.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door