GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1967 Pontiac Catalina for your consideration. The car is powered by a Pontiac V8 which is mated to an automatic transmission. Both the engine and transmission are in spectacular condition as the engine starts right up without any issues and the transmission shifts strong and smooth.
The car is finished with a white power soft top over a beautiful Radiant Red exterior. Both the paint and soft top are in great condition and you can feel the quality of the paint with your hand. The power soft top is fully functional and complements the rest of the car nicely. The car rides on chrome wire wheels with a knockoff center locks.
Inside the car is just as nice as the exterior with the only main flaw being a slightly cracked dashboard. The gorgeous red interior fits the red theme perfectly and is very plush and comfortable. Wood trim can be found on the dashboard and provides a nice luxurious appearance.
This Catalina is a dream to drive as the engine is strong, the transmission is smooth, and it features power steering. You will be hard-pressed to find another car that has a better combination of style, power, and comfort than the Catalina offered here. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door