3071 Poplar Grove Road
Get ready to rumble! It doesn't get much cooler than driving a good looking classic truck. This beauty was fully restored a couple of years ago and looks amazing. The 572cui engine is cranking out around 700HP and an enormous amount of torque right into a beefed up TH 400 with a Gear Vendors overdrive and a 9" rear axle. Wilwood Disc Brakes all around and a custom exhaust with electric cutouts are some of the other features you will find here.
This truck really stands out with its clean looks and great performance!
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door