Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1947 Ford Super Deluxe Convertible . It is an older frame off restoration that is still in spectacular condition. Purchased this car from a 80+ year old collector who specializes in early Fords. The car is an absolute pleasure to drive and at an idle, it is almost silent. It has the correct 100hp 239 V8 engine and 3 speed standard transmission. All of the chrome work is in good condition and has a nice shine. This was back in an era where cars wore a lot of trim all of which is in place on this car and looks good. The car rolls around on the original steel wheels with Ford hubcaps, trim rings, and custom hand laid pinstriping and just wouldn't look right without those wide white wall tires. Getting this classic rolling is the original style 239 cubic inch flathead V8 Ford with 3 speed manual transmission with the columbia 2 speed rear end makes this one a fun one to drive. Very nice Black Hartz cloth and a power top. Dual spotlights, AM radio, Magic Air heater, accessory wing tip bumper guards, drivers chrome mirror, and washer system,adds some rare options. trunk is finished off with WWW spare, mat, jack and tool kit. This fresh arrival is a former Award winner having been in ownership for the previous 20+ years by a fastidious owner. This one is just in so give us a call with any questions. Current pricing is as is today and subject to change as we recondition it in our shop.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door