200 E Cypress St
Chevy 383/ 400 hp engine. Automatic 700R4, 4 speed overdrive transmission. Lots of billet work and chrome under the hood. Aluminum radiator. Electric cooling fans. Power front disc brakes. Power steering. Vintage air conditioning. Rebuilt front end with new front drop spindles, springs and shocks. New stainless gas tank. New wiring and lights. Dakota digital gauges. Ididit tilt steering column. New ceramic coated headers with 2 1/2 exhaust with flowmaster mufflers. Pearl Yellow base/ clear coat paint. Paint is in great shape with some very minor chip touch ups and imperfections. New body weather stripping. Re-chromed bumper. New body emblems. New oak bed with stainless trim. Nice rust free body. Boyd alloy rims with newer tires. Newer Tan snap-on Tonneau cover. New leather bench seat with fold down center section with storage and cup holders. New door panels. New carpet.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door