Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
-SPEED PRO PISTONS
-NEW STEEL I BEAMS
-LIQUID METAL WHEELS
-LED DOME LIGHT
-CRANE ROLLER ROCKER ARMS
-CAST STEEL CRANK STROKE 3.75""
-BILLET GAS CAP COVER
-ALUMINUM 200CC CYLINDER HEADS WITH STAINLESS 2.02"" 1.6"" VALVES
-460HP BLUE PRINTED AND BALANCED 383CI V8
-WOOD BED WITH STAINLESS STEEL STRIPS
-VINTAGE AIR HEAT & A/C
-TMI CUSTOM INTERIOR
-SERPENTINE BELT DRIVE
-QUICK FUEL CARBERATOR
-FULL MSD IGNITION
-FUEL TANK UNDER BED
-DUAL ELECTRIC FANS
-COMP CAMS HYDRAULIC ROLLER CAMSHAFT
-BLOCK HUGGER HEADERS
-BILLET STEERING WHEEL
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door