American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1950 CHEVROLET STYLELINE DELUXE TIN WOODY WAGON C-818 The previous owner bought this restored 1950 Chevrolet Styleline Deluxe Tin Woody Wagon roughly two years ago. The 216ci straight six engine is in perfectly running condition and has a dual carb setup with an Offenhauser intake manifold. The clutch, three-on-the-tree manual transmission and brakes are in good working order. The heater core was recently rebuilt. Absolutely no rust anywhere on the car! The exterior is finished in an original style of metallic brown, along with an amazing woodgrain restoration. All glass, rubber and chrome are in excellent condition. The 216ci six cylinder is in its original configuration and the engine compartment is well restored. The odometer reads a 11,387 miles with true mileage unknown. It has been updated to a 12V electrical system. Interior was completed with custom upholstered tan vinyl and cloth seats, and brown vintage style loop carpet. The rear cargo area is outfitted nicely with wood for a clean rear aesthetic. All gauges are in working condition. This car runs, drives, and handles incredible! Outside accessories include 1950 deluxe hubcaps with newer white wall tires. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door