1949 Ford Club Coupe in mint condition!
Current owner of 45 years. Original origin California
Mercury flathead rebuilt.
3/4 Cam ported and relieved
Edelbrock Intake with new Edelbrock 4 Barrel Mallory Dual point distributor
New electric fuel pump with pressure regulator and incline filter
Engine connected to 12 volts with alternator
6 "like new" wide white tires
4 new Olds Fiesta hubcaps, fender skirts, lake pipes, and twin spotlights
All exterior chrome including grill, trunk handle, and hinges with new knobs
Dual exhaust with Headers and Smith Mufflers
Interior redone including carpeted trunk
Stripped to bare metal with no holes
Gas tank re-coated inside
Primed and black clear coat
Stored in garage with two car covers
Contact Gerald Pope at 330-499-5335!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door