1972 Chevrolet Nova Factory SS350 L48 •Authentic (K) Code •Alabama title classic- •Real Nice recent paint job •Viper red paint base coat •Real K CODE In Vin •Chrome and trim VGC •Excellent Black Vinly top •17” AR wheels/tire package •383 Stroker engine •Upgraded Aluminum Heads •Edelbrok Aluminum intake •Holley 4 barrel Carburator •upgraded with headers •Replaced hoses and lines •4 Speed Manual Transmission •Hurst floor Shifter •10 Bolt posi rear end •3:73 rear gear ratio •Dual Exhaust with H Pipe •Factory Power steering •Factory Power front disc brakes •Factory front A Arms stock •Rear has 5 Leaf heavy duty Springs •Over 425 Horespower •Factory original 1/4 panels •Very nice Black interior •Sport Bucket Seats/w Seatbelts •RPM tach installed •Triple gauge paxkage •Undercarriage/trunk Solid •Recent tune up/oil change •Horn Currently not working •Upgraded Red Optima Battery •American Racing 17” Wheels •17” Radial TA Tires •Odometer shows 07507 •Engine now has 7507 miles •Has won a few trophies local shows •Over 100 Photos Available •See walk around video •100 MPH Test drive video •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$358.43 to $392.65 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Buy with Confidence •Reputable classic car seller •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door