GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1990 Buick Reatta for your consideration. It is powered by a 3.8L V6 motor which sends all 165 horsepower to the front wheels through an automatic transmission.
This vehicle was repainted in a wonderful burgundy metallic and sports metallic gold pinstripes. Complementing the paint is a clean tan soft top that can be lowered to make for an awesome top-down driving experience.
Inside this Reatta is a tan leather interior which in exceptional condition and has many luxurious comfort features. Highlights include power seats, power steering, cruise control, power mirrors, a "space-age" looking digital gauge cluster, and many more.
The Reatta is the first Buick to be advertised as a two-seater since the Model 46 in 1940! It was a handmade luxury sports coupe produced in Lansing, MI from 1988-1991. It sported its own unique body style and was crafted with an attention to hand finishing uncommon for a mass-produced automobile. The assembly was performed at a small series of craft stations, each with a specialized team of workers, rather than a conventional assembly line. After a team had completed their portion of the assembly, the car would be moved by robots to the next station in the series. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door