American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1963 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE T-1304 Plymouth Belvedere is a series of American automobile models made by Chrysler from 1954 to 1970 that were marketed under the Plymouth brand. Originally built in Los Angeles, California in 1963, this Plymouth Belvedere is mostly stock with some much appreciated horsepower upgrades. See below for the details of the car: Engine: Mopar RB 440ci V8 Wedge Engine Block (Casting 2536430; Date Code 5-7-66) 426 Heads 426 Polished Aluminum Max Wedge Cross Ram Intake Headers Balanced Steel Crank Clevite P-Series Main Bearings (MS877P10) Clevite MAHLE Connecting Rod Bearings (CB527P10) TRW .030 over Pistons (7025P) w/ Floating Pins for 10.5:1 ratio JE Pistons Premium Race Series Piston Rings (J100F8-4350-5) ISKY Racing Cam, RR-660 Roller (165166) Valve Lift .660 Valve Lash Hot .028 Duration 324 degrees Duration 282 degrees at .050 Lobe Center 108 degrees Dual 4 Barrel Carter 750 CFM Carburetors Dual Flowmaster exhaust system Fuel Pressure Gauge Braided stainless steel fuel line Chassis/Drivetrain: 727 TorqueFlite Automatic Transmission w/ Mopar Push Button Gear Selector Stock Suspension Stock Drum Brakes 8 3/4 inch rear end Interior/Exterior: Exterior Medium Metallic Blue Paint Original Bench Seat Blue vinyl and cloth interior w/ gold piping Hemi hood Features a heater Aftermarket Tachometer has been installed 15 inch painted wheels with dog-dish hub caps Nitto Extreme Drag Radials on the rear ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door