1970 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stock #189) •406 bored and stroked sbc •M21 4 Speed manual transmission •10 Bolt rear end •3:73 Gear ratio •Power Steering •Power Disc brakes •Custom Interior •Blue/White SS Bucket seats •SS Center console •SS Gauge package •Vintage Air conditioning •CLean and cLear Tennessee Title -80 photos for your viewing -18 minute inspection Video available *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety. •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$385 to $420 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Email me today with any questions •Ready to buy? Call/text 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door