This second-generation Mustang, marketed as the Ford Mustang II was originally designed for a smaller and more fuel efficient time. With once setting the sales records in the 70s', these coupes are hard to come by today. This 1977 is equipped with a 6-Cylinder 171 CID motor with a 2 barrel carb putting out 93 Horsepower and backed by a 4-speed manual transmission. The interior sports a gorgeous plaid to match its Tangerine Orange exterior and making this gem a comfortable ride. It also features power steering, new air conditioning that was installed in 2005, Panasonic radio, a tachometer, and front disk brakes. She is a true beauty and one you will want to see in person. Call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door