Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. Tachometer. 120mph Speedometer. 14 Inch Front Wheels. 15 Inch Rear Wheels. 2.56 Gear Ratio. 454cid Big Block Chevrolet Engine. 6-Blade Cooling Fan. Accel 8mm Plug Wires. Aluminum Intake. Blue Carpeting. Blue Dash. Blue Door Panels. Blue Vinyl Interior. Bright Rocker Moldings. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Edelbrock Breather. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Valve Covers. Driver Side Mirror. Dual Exhaust. Firestone Redline Tires. Front Bucket Seats. Front Disc Brakes. Front Tires: G70-14. GM 12-Bolt Rear End. HEI coil. Holley 4 Barrel Double Pumper Carburetor. In Dash Clock. In Line Fuel Pressure Gauge. Long Tube Headers. Marina Blue Exterior. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Painted Floors. POSI Rear End. Rally Wheels w/ Beauty Rings & Center Caps. Real SS. Real SS 138 VIN Code Car. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Drum Brakes. Rear Tires: G70-15. Stock Distributor. Stock Radiator. Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission. White Convertible Top. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door