Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1971 Invader GT kit car, RARE Own a piece of history! Chassis is a 1969 VW Bug 1600cc air cooled engine (rebuilt 1970 VW engine) High performance intake and dual carbs New electric fuel pump, copper fuel line, fuel filters(3), and clutch cable. 4 speed manual transmission. Needs a new clutch.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door