Classic Car Deals
1969 Chevrolet Impala Two Door hardtop. This is a very nice project car! This car will make a very slick car. The paint is only 3 years old. All the car needs is the interior done. The tires, and shocks are brand new and the car is drivable. They are many extra chrome and interior pieces in the trunk that comes with the car. I have an extra front, and rear chrome bumper, and rear window. This is a dealer A/C car. The car is supposed to be a matching number car as well. Also the mileage on this car is 60,216 original miles!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door