702 N 1st St.
This 1970 Oldsmobile 442 Is one of only 1688 Sports Coupes Built! Its powered by its period correct 455/365 HP engine with correct E code Cylinder Heads W code exhaust manifolds and is backed up by its #'s matching 400 Turbo Transmission. Its loaded with factory options including power steering power front disc brakes strato bucket seats Hurst his and her shifter Rallye gauge pack with tachometer tilt steering wheel dual exhaust and is riding on a set of rally rims with RWL tires. This Real Deal 442 was meticulously restored back to its original code 10 Porcelain white extgerior with its code 940 Black vinyl interior. It underwent a complete frame off rotisserie restoration that was done some years ago and still looks perfect today. If you are looking for a great driving and turn key Show Quality 442 look no further! THIS CAR HAS NOT YET WENT THRU OUR DETAIL SHOP BUT WILL BE DONE NEXT WEEK THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF OUR BEFORE PICTURES BUT THIS CAR IS PERFECT AND CAME IN JUST THIS NICE! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door