218 Meyers Drive
1968 Plymouth GTX. VIN RS23L8E150680. 440 big block, 727 automatic. Power steering. Bucket seats / center console.
Good body with older "Racing Green Metallic" paint (original color).
Redline tires mounted on Magnum 500 wheels.
Green bucket seat interior with center console.
440ci big block V8 engine.
727 Torqueflite, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
Fender Tag Breakdown:
CAR: Plymouth GTX 2 Door Hardtop
ENGINE: 440cid 4-bbl HP V8
TRANSMISSION: 3-Speed Automatic
TIRES: F70x14 White Side Wall, steel belted
BUILD DATE: April 05.
AXLE: 3.23 Rear Axle Ratio
INTERIOR: Sport Trim Grade, Vinyl Bucket Seats. Green Interior.
PAINT: Monotone Racing Green Metallic Paint.
OTHER: Racing Green Metallic Upper Door Frame Color. Charger Red Racing Stripe.
19: Wide Sill Mouldings
25: Drip Rail Mouldings
78: Wheel Lip Mouldings
R1: AM Radio
X2: Tinted Windshield Only
b4: Bucket Seats
m6: Driver's Outside Remote Operated Mirror
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Dodge Demon Plum Crazy
2002 Kawasaki KZ1000P Police Motorcycle
1979 Ford Thunderbird 58k Miles
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup 350 Automatic
1958 Chevrolet Apache 3100 Short Fleetside Pickup
1962 Cadillac Series 62 2 Door Coupe
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door