Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1961 Mercedes-Benz 190SL with Factory HardtopThis 1961 Mercedes-Benz 190SL is an excellent original example that could benefit from straightforward recommissioning at this time. Red with black interior and two tops. It wears an older restoration from the 1980's and was last repainted in 2006. The paint is starting to show its age at this point. The car also comes with its original Solex carburetors. A straight and honest car that could easily be taken to the next level with minimal effort or refurbished to your own standards. A wonderful opportunity to own a classic 190SL. An increasingly collectible and desirable Mercedes-Benz. Price: $79,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door