1927 Ford Model T chopped midnight mass, traditional, good running 327 small block chevy HEI, new tires, intake, pin stripping, good 400 transmission somewhat of a 'cherry pie' tribute car with a rat rod twist clean CA title steel body 1927 chopped , driver, stretched frame coil-overs, 4 wheel disc brakes 12 bolt rearend new mickey thompson tires in the rear may be open to a trades or partial trade with cash , sorry no bikes runs very good, drive it home current clean title and registration until April of next year, in my name lots of extra unique custom touches -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door